Welcome to jsonldschema’s documentation!¶
The JSONLDschema python package offers functionality to support the creation and use of machine-actionable and FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable) metadata models expressed as JSON-schemas for JSON-LD data.
The approach relies on representing the metadata models as JSON-schemas with additional JSON-LD context files to provide semantic annotations to the model.
This python package can be used in combination with some visualisation tools:
- the JSONschema-documenter: given a network of JSON-schemas (formed by a main schema that references other schemas), it visualises them on the web
- the source code available on GitHub: https://github.com/FAIRsharing/JSONschema-documenter
- the tool is hosted on GitHub and can be seen here: https://fairsharing.github.io/JSONschema-documenter/
- the JSONschema-compare-and-view tool:
- the source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/FAIRsharing/JSONschema-compare-and-view
- the tool is hosted on GitHub and can be seen here: https://fairsharing.github.io/JSONschema-compare-and-view/
- 1. How to compare a set of JSON-Schemas
- 2. CEDAR Templating Tools
- 3. Utility for preparing function inputs and contexts
- 4. Validating a single schema and a set of schemas:
- 5. Using the API client for the functionality of this package